Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chapter Ended

It is with great joy and, yet might i add, i twinge of sadness, that i inform you of yet another chapter closed in my young life. Alas, my 10+ year tenure as student prodigy of the Mistress Mildred Hamilton has come to an end today. With bitter-sweet memories i write this eulogy of my years as an indentured servant. As it is in every life, every good thing must come to an end. Who knows, maybe i shall now have more time to devote to the Shouter? Only time will tell. But until then, i shall enjoy my "retirement" and, alas...my FREEDOM!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We're excited to see more posting on this venerable blog!

Anonymous said...

I must say that laughter shook my body as I read your news, dear little brother! Yes I must agree that it is a bitter sweet moment...Ben, cherish the memories of your time with two of the most godly saints that you will have the privledge of meeting. Let us be faithful to carry on the tourch! Con mucho amor, Andres

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Alley awaits . . .

Con amor y delicia,
TĂș sabes quien

Anonymous said...

My baby boy, I am crying tears along with you. I love to hear you sing--with or without piano accompaniment--alone on the window seat or acapella with your ABeka Bible class. You're great and have so much music inside of you. Always sing and play God's music--making melody in your heart unto our Lord. Andrew said it so well: Your mistress and her sister taught you so much more than piano--they showed you how to love Jesus!
Follow them as they follow Christ.
And please tinkle those piano keys
once a day or so. We love to hear you make such noise! MADLY

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to here that Ben! What a tragedy!! You must be greatly grieiving your loss. Are you still playing for your brother's wedding?

valeria said...

Tis truly sad news.
I send my deepest wishes for your future